lunes, 11 de diciembre de 2006

stars are blind - paris hilton

i dont mind spending sometime
just hanging here with ucause i
dont find to many guys
that treat me like u do
those others guys they wanna
take me 4 a ride
but when i walk they talk of suicide
some people never get beyond
their stupid pride
but u can see the real me inside
and im satisfied
even all the gods are crazy
even all the stars are blind
if u show me real love baby
i show u mine
i can make u nice and naughty
like a devil and angel too
got a heart and soul and body
lets see what this love can do
baby im perfect 4 u!...
i could be your confidante
just one of your girlfriends
but i know thats not what u want
if tomorrow the world ends
why shouldnt we be with the one
we really love?
now tell me who have you been
dreaming of?
excuse me 4 feeling this moment is critical
and i might revealing it could get physical..

No hay comentarios: